Understanding Our Pricing
Each of our therapists manage their own prices and insurances they take. Take a look each individual therapist's page to see what their private pay cost per session is, as well as what insurances they take.
If you are planning to use your insurance, and your therapist takes your insurance, here are the steps you must take before your first session:
1. Call your insurance company (the number is on the back of your insurance card) and ask them, "What is my mental health co-pay?"
2. If they tell you something like, "$30" - great! Now you just need to bring in your insurance card to your first session so we can make a copy.
3. If they tell you, "You have a deductible you haven't met yet," then let your therapist know. Depending on which insurance you use, they will tell you what the insurance-dictated amount is, which is usually around $100/session.
4. If you use private pay it's easy, just pay the therapist's fee at the end of each session. We have Square, so you are welcome to pay by debit/credit card.
5. Also please keep in mind we have a 24 hour cancellation policy, meaning if you cancel your appointment under the 24 hour window, or don't show up, we will charge you the full private pay rate of the session.